Friday, March 17, 2006

SOS Blogger.com: Something funny is happening to my blog site

Have you seen that fish box below my blogger logo? Yes, I'm now a member of the Bluefish Network. I should be happier by now since being a member of the Bluefish means I'm able to reach a wider audience and be with the company of erudite and interesting bloggers. But I am not. My blog site, powered by blogger.com, doesnt seem to connect with the bluefish. The feed is there but it doesnt get through that's why readers couldn't see my post updates at the Bluefishnetwork portal. I tried feedburner and validate the feeds but it doesnt work either. What's happening here, Blogger.com? I need your help!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dave! Thanks for leaving a comment on my mundane blog ! Yeah..reading your blog... heck if President Arroyo is related to that Red Sox player then I must be the niec of Bill O' Reilley of Fox News! Crappy search engines!

frank martin said...

The article was up to the point and described the information about education and learning. Thanks to blog author for wonderful and informative post. Business Funding

Unknown said...

Writing with style and getting good compliments on the article is quite hard, to be honest. But you've done it so calmly and with so cool feeling and you've nailed the job. This article is possessed with style and I am giving good compliments. Best!

You'd love to read this article about "‘6 Black Women CEOs That Are Building Their Own Multi-Million Dollar Companies".

Anonymous said...

Writing with style and getting good compliments